Business Owners Insurance (B.O.P)
If you own a business, chances are that you have invested a lot of your precious time and hard-earned dollars in making it successful. Even if you’ve built your business from a two person operation into one that employs 200, it is never large enough to avoid mistakes that could lead to lawsuits. No business is invincible. The only way to make sure that your business will continue to grow and succeed is to insure it.
Every business needs a comprehensive business insurance policy. Typically referred to as a “BOP”, a business owner’s policy can be tailored to fit the unique needs of your business.
A BOP typically includes:
- Property insurance: With property insurance, your business’s buildings, equipment, and inventory will be covered.
- General Liability: Anyone can make a mistake. If your employees are involved in a mishap that causes an injury, property damage, or monetary loss, liability coverage will protect you.
- Excess Liability: If disaster strikes- and you exceed your general liability limits- excess liability coverage will kick in and cover you.
- Vehicle Coverage: Whether your business has one car, or owns ten, commercial auto insurance will cover any accidents that your business’s vehicles may be involved in.
- Workers’ Compensation: Workers comp is usually legally required. It is essential, as a business owner, for you to purchase workers comp to cover possible employee injuries.
- Group Benefits: You won’t get the best people to work for you if you don’t have a great group benefits package.
Purchasing a business owners policy can be confusing. To get the coverage that meets the unique needs of your business, call Bill Higley Insurance at 503-648-4010. Our friendly team of agents will explain your options and get you a comprehensive BOP that leaves you fully protected.